JinxyJ
17-01-09, 03:57
hi im not really sure what to say i suffer from depresion and severe anxiety
so at this point ive already decided youll all hate me grrr

sometimes i dont know whyi bother sorry guys

Patty
17-01-09, 04:00
Hi fearfactor, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

Deepest Blue
17-01-09, 04:44
Hey ya and welcome to the forum, I hope you find the help and support you require here :)

Take Care.

spaced
17-01-09, 10:05
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

tanya 1
17-01-09, 10:12
hi fearfactor,:)
im new as of yesterday and ive allready had some really nice messages and advice,its just really nice to talk to people who understand how you feel,i always used to think no 1 liked me but i realised its just a lack of confidence with me.

so welcome x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
17-01-09, 12:08
Hi fearfactor, and welcome, youv certainly come to the right place honey! You can say anything on here, someone always understands , its a good site and you will find help and understanding. maybe see you in chat, love paige x

satjason
17-01-09, 12:32
hi im not really sure what to say i suffer from depresion and severe anxiety
so at this point ive already decided youll all hate me grrr

sometimes i dont know whyi bother sorry guys

hi paige

we all suffer from like symptoms here and no one hates you! youll have a lot of people here to talk to

my best wishes jason

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:16
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

lorac
17-01-09, 21:22
Hi

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here. We promise we wont hate you we all have very similar problems on here.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
18-01-09, 19:51
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

JinxyJ
26-01-09, 23:38
im sorry ive not posted any thankyous or anything im in a realy bad place right now
but thankyou for all the replies