PDA

View Full Version : weight loss

roses31
17-01-09, 05:58
hi my name is roses31 on the group
I was wonderign if there was anyone else that is part of the group that has lost weight i went from being 15 stone down to 9 and it is very scary as i am suffering from anxiety, depression, Health anxiety and agrophobia i blamed them but my anxiety is telling me it is something more serious has anyone else felt this way and how have you handled it please advise

Dominic1975
17-01-09, 08:48
I have gone 14 stone to 11.... This is definately due to anxiety and i found I wasnt eating as much of my meal as I used to and sometime completely lost my appitete.....
Do a search on loss of appetite and they will give you tips on how to boost it again. The main one I use is to drink protein milkshakes inbetween meals, so it gives me extra calories.... I think it is working !!!!

spaced
17-01-09, 10:04
hi roses
weight loss is quite normal with anxiety i weigh just under 7 1/2 stone according to the scales at the doctors must be more than that think his scales are wrong. dont worry about it try and eat healthy as as i think food can effect are moods

sunshine-lady
17-01-09, 21:18
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
18-01-09, 19:51
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx