PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy

anx mum
17-01-09, 11:13
Fed up with this although alot of my symptoms have gone still find i am very dizzy when moving around house. This panics me does anyone else get this?

tryingtocope
17-01-09, 11:30
Yeah i get this too, it's awful. Its wierd because it changes when i get it. For emample it only used to happen when i was at work, every single time, but never anywhere else. Them it started happening whenever i was shopping. Then whenever i was at my parents house. It happens alot when im at home too, i dont understand why im stressed when im in my own house though?

I can feel myself starting to breath differently, then i just can't get it back to breathing normally, then comes the dizzy, spaced out feeling.

Hate it!

tanya 1
17-01-09, 11:48
i find i get really dizzy when i havent eaten much or if im tired,and i also find the more i thought about feeling dizzy the worse i got,i still get really dizzy standing in the shower and start to feel panicky so i just slow down and take deep breaths.
hope this helps ?
x

peter_griffen
17-01-09, 20:57
i also have exactly the same, have you thought of having a blood-test at the Doctors?