PDA

View Full Version : Feel as though could tipple over....

kristy5095
17-01-09, 21:07
Hi.. not posted for a while as i was starting to feel better after a horrible 2008, but wham bam its struck again and i am completely fed up.
I suffer from anxiety but things being going good. Work really busy and loads to do but now feel as though i will die of a heart attack because of the pressure. its not that its that pressurised just that i've got a lot to do and i am enjoying it. Over past couple of days i've felt that i am getting hot flushes and i am conscious of my breathing and felt a little speedy (if that makes sense) and dizzy. Today I woke and was fine felf like my sinuses were playing up but nothing major. However a couple of hours\later it felt asthough i was going to tipple over my head felt heavy and i was leaning to one side. I then went into panic mode and thought it must be my heart and pitched up at the hospital. They checked me out my blood pressure slightly raised but not significant and when they looked in my ear they could see my ear drum was full of fluid with air bubbles and was very distended and red. A viral infection was\diagnosed. They said it was nothing to do with my heart. I feel completely anxious now because i cannot help but feeling that i cannot give myself any stress as what if it is my heart!!! Can any one please please help put my mind at rest I feel as though I am a complete failure as I cannot even cope with work (I cannot get in my mind that it isnt work and just bad luck and an ear infection.)

Nechtan
17-01-09, 21:46
Hi,

I have alot of ear problems and this is how you can feel. Don't stress about your heart as it is not then. If you have an inflammation in the ear then it will usually effect your balance. As this alarmed you your blood pressure has raised as a result of the worry. There is though nothing to stress about. Give your ear time to fix itself and your balance will return to normal. It doesn't even have to be an infection to effect your balance. A blocked ear and even blocked sinuses can do this.

All the best

Nechtan