PDA

View Full Version : Clicking sensation in head

seh1980
07-07-05, 19:08
hey all,

Every once in a while I get this clicking sensation in my head. It's a bit difficult to describe but it's like there's a really small person inside my head who suddenly decided to snap his fingers. Does anyone else have this?

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
07-07-05, 19:43
That sounds like something I have had a few times recently and I have had it in my right temple which is really uncomfortable. Another one of them strange symptons.

Barb xxx

dan04
07-07-05, 21:18
Hi Sarah,
I had a clicking thing a couple of years back. It just dissapeared after a while.
Dan.

florence
07-07-05, 22:34
Hi Sarah,

I am not too sure about that one...Does it happen when you move your head or when it's still?

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

mjh74
07-07-05, 22:58
It's not sinus is it Sarah? That can cause random clicks and cracks around certain parts of your head?

Mark

Gareth
08-07-05, 08:52
Hi there,

I get this - it feels like a physical click inside my brain, like a tiny bubble of something bursting. I get a lot of these sorts of sensations in my head, and I think the explanation is that its not actually happening in your brain, but is about tension that builds up in the muscles around the skull and face.

Gareth

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

seh1980
08-07-05, 17:41
It normally happens when I'm just sitting down..

Thanks for the replies guys :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

justbananas
06-03-09, 18:07
i know this is an old thread - but i have been experiencing this lately. most people have said they get a clicking in the ears when swallowing - but mine seems to just happen at random.. a light clicking when i'm sitting still or laying down, but it seems to be in my head rather than my ears. it's not constant - it'll just be one or two clicks every hour or so. uggggggg so annoying! does anyone else get this?

souldoubt
23-06-09, 03:06
Yes I get something similar to this. I get a popping/ clicking sound or sensation in my head. It seems to be mainly on the right hand side but a couple of times has been more ot the left. I also get a crackling sound in my ears when i swallow/yawn. The popping feeling sounds like its in my head but i don't know if that is possible so i assume it might be neck or ear realted? Its soo annoying and make me feel a bit sick because of the weird sensation. I hate reading or anything because when it is quiet I can hear it loads more. It seems to happen mainly when I turn my head to the right???!!