PDA

View Full Version : Another newie

Lalix
18-01-09, 11:34
Hi Everyone,

I'm am hoping to get some support for my panic anxiety problems and think I have found the right place! I've been suffering with panic, anxiety and depression for the whole of last year and trying to cope with looking after two small children. My husband is finding it all very difficult and we have started to have problems wih our relationship to the extent my husband is not sure he loves me any more. As a result I am having an awful relapse. Does it ever end......I feel so low all I can think of that I will have to end it all to end this misery I am in. I would love to hear from others who might have a few words of wisdom. I recently moved area and am also keen to find a support group of some sort.

Thanks,

Dominic1975
18-01-09, 11:45
Welcome to NMP and I hope you find comfort and support from here

You will find in time things get better... I would suggest you go to your GP and talk through how you are feeling... he wil be able to get you some therapy of medication (if you feel comfortable with meds).... I would definately have this as your starting point

Until then, try to get a little time to yourself, so you can relax and un-wind

spaced
18-01-09, 12:00
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Veronica H
18-01-09, 12:00
:welcome: to NMP. You will find comfort and support here through this difficult time. You can also talk in the chat room when you feel down.Hang in there.

Veronica

suzyq
18-01-09, 16:42
Hi there. Im another Newbie. suffered from anxiety/depression for 15 years now at point i dont go out and cant even take my 4 year old to nursery. Having same problems with my husband but trust me its not because he doesnt love you...he just doesnt know how to deal with you and your illness. I dont know what area your in but trust me there is help everywhere. no-one understands the same except from another sufferer. I am now getting my husband support to be able to deal with me . wish I could be more help. Always here to talk if you need it.

Susan

weeble40
18-01-09, 19:49
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
18-01-09, 21:25
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
19-01-09, 13:06
Hi Lalix, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers: