PDA

View Full Version : Stressed newbie

wannabevocal
18-01-09, 12:57
Hi all.

A well as feeling stressed, I have suffered Anxiety for over five years.

I have come here to find out more about Therapy and to find out tips on how to keep calm.

Also I sometimes suffer from Panic Attacks.

Am considering more Therapy because I have previously seen a Psychologist and feel that is the best way forward.

tanya 1
18-01-09, 13:15
hi and welcome,
im sure you will find lots of advice and tips on here,i only joined 2 days ago and allready have had some good advice,i was just wondering whether seeing a psychologist helped you at all because i have never seen 1 ?
tanya 1 x:)

valleybear
18-01-09, 13:24
Hi and can I say welcome. I have only joined recently but everyone is so supportive that you will find it is the best thing you have done. You will speak to people that know how you feel and who will give you help and advice and there are lots of links to articles on the site. Good luck and stay strong.

spaced
18-01-09, 17:10
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

weeble40
18-01-09, 19:47
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
18-01-09, 21:26
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Please remember you are never alone here.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
19-01-09, 21:15
Hi Wannabevocal, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: