PDA

View Full Version : omg help please i have googled!!!!!

ceecee
18-01-09, 15:12
hi everyone
i haven,t been on here very much lately with one thing and another but i,m really hopin you guys can help me:)
over the xmas i had a bad cold got over that then had that flu virus!!!
well i have been feelin really run down since and just not had any energy whatsoever.....
i went to the gym last week and when i had my blood pressure taken it was 90/65 the instructor said it was very low!!!!:ohmy:
over xmas i had a really really heavy period too (sorry guys:blush: )which i,m sure has left me anaemic again i have bought that seven seas tonic just to try and perk myself up a bit
i,m just feelin tired,lethargic breathless and dizzy and i looked up lukiemia and i,m now so so so worried!!!!!!!
has anyone else ever felt this way?
i would be very grateful if anyone could share their experiences with me:)
thanks for reading

Dominic1975
18-01-09, 15:21
I felt this way last year..... i seem to get 3 colds one after the other... It was nothing to worry about, just the amount of germs that are about, especially this time of year
If your worried book in for some blood test with your GP

BNCfan
18-01-09, 15:31
Ceecee, real flu can leave anybody feeling below par for a considerable time - it's perfectly normal. It's unlikely that one heavy period would have made you anaemic. Just take things as easily as you can for a while, plenty of rest and try to boost your Immune System with something like a good brand of Echinacea and Vitamin C & Zinc. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about and the anxiety will only add to your feelings of exhaustion. I hope you feel better very soon - let us know. And STOP GOOGLING! :)

Vanilla Sky
18-01-09, 16:03
You re feeling so tired at the moment breathless and dizzy probably because your iron is down love. You can buy iron or folic acid at the pharmacy if not see your doc to get it. Heavy periods can take it out of you and if your immune system is down then you will tend to pick up colds etc Take a multivitamin as well. Stop worrying hon, i had the worst periods for years and im still here nothing major happened ! Youll be fine babe love paige x

Smiley?
18-01-09, 18:32
That blood pressure is absolutely normal by the way, I would even go as far as saying very healthy!! Obviously it depends on what is normal for you.

Please don't google - we all know it is the worst thing to do

See your doctors if you are worried but you are probably just run down after the cold and flu and everything.

Hollytree
18-01-09, 20:35
Hey, don't google!!!!! its the worse thing you can do!!! believe me, it will only make your anxiety worse!

angietomjimandcass
19-01-09, 13:14
never google its bad you and put in headache and it comes up with tumor.

Lissy43
19-01-09, 13:25
I would not be thinking leaukemia if I were you, you have just had a bad run of illness which I think most people are at the moment.

I had a cold, sinusitis and a flu virus last month, it took me ages to get over it and strong anti bs left me very rundown so I am on very good vitamins, healthy food and berocka (sp) is very good to perk you up after alot of illness.

I now have a nostril infection, another cold brewing and a bug or ibs that has flared up. I know its just that time of year, its getting me down and im feeling a tad low bu I know its nothing more.

If I were you I would get some good vitamins, the best you can buy (even my GP recommended them) are Biocare, they are online to order. I would also pop and see the GP, maybe you have low ferritin (iron stores not amaemic). That is what I have, I also have heavy periods and I am on iron for my low ferritin. It leaves me feeling very very tired esp when I am on my period, I have low BP also and palpatations if my iron drops very low. Your GP could always run some blood tests to rule this out.

Hope you feel better soon, never google!