PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack problems need incite

JFRET
19-01-09, 02:30
I recently had a panic attack two days after christmas i woke up at 5 a.m. and started thinking about a certain thing i did that i wasn't proud of (nothing serious just misguided) and suddenly felt a shiver or twitch i can't really say and then i had a panic attack i tried to walk my dog but it was like i was trapped (even outside) soon i was losing it i thought about telling someone about it but then i was so scared i talked to my brother and it was like no end in sight until i talked to my mom about something totally different from my panic attack trigger hopefully she could do something but to no avail soon i tried going to sleep but it was so hard to i just couldn't stop thinking about it until around 6 where i drifted off i thought problem solved right wrong i felt different i felt changed i couldn't do things normally two days later i talk to my mom and told her my problem i felt relieved for moment but not changed it was different playing video games watching tv enjoying my time out of school but nothing seemed to change me back soon i had flashes of suicidal thoughts and other things after three days it seemed to decrease but i still felt uncomfertable my body tingled alot until new years when i got sick and took some aspirin and had a big panic attack it was terrible. luckily my father talked to me about really supportive and it helped for two days but then it still felt like something was different i didn't feel the same and the other day i almost had a panic attack but it suddenly passed after sleep and now i still feel like i'm changed or different i've been praying wishing and hoping that i could go back to that day when this first started and told myself to get some sleep before this started but it just seems i'm still different in a way not so much alot just different does anyone have any similar problems or some tips on how quail them and make me again please help

mickh555
19-01-09, 02:48
My advice would be to not dwell on the past.Concentrate on some positive things for the future.Convince yourself that it was a problem,now its not.

JFRET
19-01-09, 02:56
I tell myself that alot but my mind goes straight back to those thoughts i also have obessive thought tendecies so it gets really annoying especially trying think up new topics

mickh555
19-01-09, 03:10
Well,only my opinion of course.But i reckon once you find something that that takes up all your time and focus,you wont have these feelings.