PDA

View Full Version : What happens next?

Cinders
19-01-09, 15:33
I am back at the doctors tonight now i have finally agreed that i need help and would like him to arrange for me to see someone.

I have been signed off work for a week and just cannot face going back - work was so much and caused me so much trauma and stress that i was left wandering around in circles in my office.

The mere thought of returning to that place scares me, makes me feel really sick and bumps up all the feelings that i have.

I have stopped crying now, so does this mean i am better? will the doctor think that i am not crying so i must be better? i don't know but i know my cause for this stress & anxiety is work and and work is not going to go away, i cannot afford to give it and and being off for a week i spend all week counting down the days till i have to go back.

I don't know what to do and what happens next - do i now need to go back to the doctor every week and see what he says?

Cinders

Trapped
19-01-09, 16:27
I understand exactly what you mean, it's like you want to put life on pause until you can face it again, sending you big hugs, someone will be along to advise what happens at the drs, I am just starting that route myself..........

Smiley?
19-01-09, 18:22
You just need to talk to the doctor and tell them how you feel. Only then can they help you.

I've replied to your other thread too cinders xx

sam_1
19-01-09, 18:35
I have been signed off work before for an extremely lengthy period of time, so know how you feel! my doctor was very genorous with signing me off, so good luck with yours. i just found it really important to tell the doctor EXACTLY how you feel. you dont need tears to show you're sad, words can be just as good. Why not perhaps ask for some help to look for other work? and emphasise that your mood has changed because of your work environment mayb?
hope this helps
x