PDA

View Full Version : can anybody help me with this

foxyloxy
19-01-09, 17:17
this will sound absolutley rediculous i know.... but recently when i have had a panic attack i get this sudden urge that i am going to....wait for it...orgasm...there i said it!!! it only seems to come when im feeling like im going in to an attack...has anybody else had this before or am i alone on this one...its quite scary and the more i think about it it just wont go away!!

parisdeb
19-01-09, 17:27
how strange!!! i havent heard that one before but then panic attacks do what they want!! go with the flow i would say!! and try not to worry! no one ever died from an orgasm!!

parisdeb x

Cinders
19-01-09, 17:42
Strange as it may sound i don't get the exact same thing but close when i get really angry, really wound up and just don't know what to do.

So there must be something in us that makes that happen!

jobear
19-01-09, 18:02
soooooo weird you said that! it happend to me 2 nights ago.. i think its cuz i had panic on the mind and because your getting diffrent sensations it might of caused it plus your homones are going crazy which can also cause panic! had to tell my bf to stop =[
but yeah me to!
jo x

ade
20-01-09, 10:19
i know that ,in terms of brain chemistry,and the physiological response,fear and excitement are very very similar so actually i really understand.sometimes when i am very anxious,there is also a sense of physical arousal,the whole fight or flight thing.my doctor explained it in terms of following a football match,suffering fear and worry when the other side nearly score,then the euphoria when your own team scores,its like fear and excitement go hand in hand and it doesnt surprise me that they may get mixed up.
forgive me,im only a man ! kindest regards ade xxx