PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Out Of The Blue

PAULDEX_30
19-01-09, 19:10
I Keep Getting Short Of Breath And Dizzness Out Of The Blue and i have no reson to feel anxouis im sat here typing now and feel like i carnt breath and pulse slightty fast worried im haveing a heart attack

PAULDEX_30
19-01-09, 22:50
and i havent been feeling anxouis really worried why

pedropanic
19-01-09, 23:45
You sounds just like me, I've even been to the ER twice because I couldn't believe it could be anxiety! It is particularly confusing when you are sitting there, relaxed, watching TV or reading, then suddenly you can't breathe or you feel like running away but you don't know what you're running from!

Firstly speak to your doctor and have it all checked out to give you some peace of mind.

Secondly, I really recommend the book Complete Self Help For Your Nerves by Claire Weekes as it deals a lot with frightening physical symptoms and explains them clearly from a medical point of view and offers excellent ways of relaxing into your symptoms and not recoiling in fear which only makes them worse.

Try not to add anxiety to your anxiety, but that's very hard, especially when it's all new. Don't feel ashamed to ask your doctor for help, and definitely read a few books they will help immensely.

You're not alone, this is more common than most people would like to admit and it is possible to move past it by relaxing, accepting it as temporary, and letting time pass.