PDA

View Full Version : I am the newbie

DanniJay
19-01-09, 20:02
Hi, I found this site by mistake and I think its brilliant so thought it may help me to become a member.

I am 23. Currently I feel like I am loosing my mind with emptyness. I know I have a good life and I know I should be happy. But over the last few years I have put on so much weight. I know this seems silly but its ruining my life taking all my self esteem. I have an amazing boyfriend who is the only thing that makes me happy but I am such a jealous person that I find it so hard on a day to day basis, due to self esteem (and may I add he tells me everyday how beautiful I am and I still do not believe him). I am so desperate to get fit and loose weight but my self esteem has got so bad I can't even see friends let alone go to exercise classes of fear or failing and for fear of what people will think of me.

I am joining this site as tried councelling but around my area and beyond its £40 per session and I cannot afford it. So I am looking for self help!!:shrug:

kittyk
19-01-09, 20:06
Hello DanniJay...welcome...this is a good place to be

Patty
19-01-09, 23:52
Hi DanniJay, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

spaced
20-01-09, 02:53
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Dominic1975
20-01-09, 08:00
Welcome to nmp

Veronica H
20-01-09, 10:44
:welcome: to NMP. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

sappling
20-01-09, 10:56
Welcome to NMP, this site will help you ann awful lot, everyone here is so amazing and friendly, the chatroom is a very friendly place and everyone is very supportive :)

weeble40
20-01-09, 19:57
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 01:51
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: