PDA

View Full Version : Claire Weekes Book

daniela
19-01-09, 23:49
Hello everyone, can someone tell me if the books Self Help For Your Nerves and Essential Help For Your Nerves are the same or two different books?

Thank you.

Nechtan
19-01-09, 23:58
Hi,

They are two different books. 'Self help' is quite short but to the point. 'Essential help' is very big and ecapsulates two books. The first of these is a sort of enhancement of the 'Self Help' book whereas the second book is more to do with agoraphobia.

I bought both at different times. The first was a great help but to be honest left me with alot of questions. The other book answers those but I think it helps to have read the first book previously. So if you can get both I would say but if you had to get one I would say go for 'Essential help'.

All the best

Nechtan

nomorepanic
20-01-09, 13:09
I sell both in the NMP online shop if you are interested. I also have some FREE MP3 downloads you can listen to as well.

Go to www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop

Krakers
20-01-09, 13:23
Hi Daniela - I gave both of mine away to someone on NMP. I never got past the first 10 pages or so as me and Claire don't agree. To be honest me and most things don't agree and I bought them after sooooooooo many recommendations from people they'd helped.

She certainly knows what she's talking about, its just me thats the odd ball or if not, just the odd one out.

Krakers.