PDA

View Full Version : Hello

HolyRebel
20-01-09, 05:03
My name is Milo and I came across this site while I was link jumping on wikipedia. I'm still not sure if it is the right group for me, so dont get mad if I take a back seat to observe for awhile. Although I dont like to give out too many details right away, I will tell you that I have a lot of issues relating to stress. As soon as I become more comfortable I will begin to post more often.

Patty
20-01-09, 10:57
Hi Milo, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

Under~The~Stars
20-01-09, 13:20
Hi Milo :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP!

I hope you find the help and support that you need :hugs:

Lou x

tanya 1
20-01-09, 13:25
:welcome: hey milo,its ok if you dont want to post much stuff about yourself at the moment,why dont you just have a look at every1 elses posts and see what you think,i find it hard to tell people i suffer from panic attacks and anxiety,i just tell people i feel i can trust,because its really good to talk so you just take your time and dont worry
tanya 1 x:)

weeble40
20-01-09, 19:55
what a brilliant name
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 01:51
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

spaced
21-01-09, 03:05
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Deepest Blue
21-01-09, 08:19
Hi Milo, welcome to NMP :) Hope you find the information here very helpful.

Take Care.