PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Under~The~Stars
20-01-09, 12:17
Hi,

I've been a member here for a while. But for one reason or another I've not been around much lately... Basically things had started to go well for me, but due to a period of being very ill physically since before christmas, and some other things, I find the anxiety, panic attacks and depression showing it's ugly face again :weep: A lot has contributed... But I find myself in a very stuck place just now, and don't feel anyone really understands how hard this is. But I know the people here do... so if you lot don't mind I'd like to come back. Is there room for one more?

If we've spoken before, then hi again! :hugs: If not, then it's nice to meet you :hugs:

Lou x

spaced
20-01-09, 13:23
:welcome: hi and welcome back to NMP:)

sunshine-lady
20-01-09, 15:49
Welcome back Lou, sorry you have had to come back for the wrong reasons, but pleased that you know that you will be made to feel at home here.

Look forward to meeting you

take care :hugs:

Rachel_N
20-01-09, 15:54
Hi, I'm new here so we haven't met. I am having a terrible time too. We will beat this!

Missy69
20-01-09, 15:54
Welcome back louise,

Hope you feel better soon

lorac
20-01-09, 17:35
Hi Lou

Welcome back, there certainly is room for you here and I am sure you will get lots of support.

Take care

Carol

weeble40
20-01-09, 19:49
Hi and a big welcome back to NMP its great to have you here again, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Under~The~Stars
20-01-09, 22:33
Thanks guys!

It's nice to be back :) Looking forward to getting to know you all, and catching up with old friends :)

See you around,

Lou x

Patty
21-01-09, 00:33
Hi Lou, :)

:welcome: back to NMP.

Best wishes xx :flowers: