PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

a_girl_in_glass
20-01-09, 13:07
:) Hello, Just needed some people to talk to that are going through the same thing as i dont really have anyone that understands, and i havent chosen to tell anyone that im on anti-depressants other than my parents. But im not gonna write anything else negative on this intro. Im trying to be positive, so here are some things that do make me feel happier;

MUSIC! (doesnt it everyone?) I like Rockabilly/Psychobilly and Punk.
Photography!
Cats
Books
The beach
The summertime
Anything from the 1920s-50s :)

so anyway....Hello :)

Krakers
20-01-09, 13:15
Hello and welcome.

Being on A/D's isn't negative - its a positive step to realising you have a problem and seeking help.

Theres lots of people who will help here so post away and don't feel admitting you need help is a bad thing, it isn't.

Krakers.

Under~The~Stars
20-01-09, 13:18
:welcome: to NMP!

I hope you find the help and support you need :hugs:

Lou x

a_girl_in_glass
20-01-09, 13:20
Thankyou! Im realising its a positive step and im trying to stick with it but its odd! its taken me a long time to admit i needed help and i have gotten used to not having anyone to talk too. But im taking steps forward slowly but surely. And i think its gonna help having other lovely people to talk to that understand what its like :) xxx

tanya 1
20-01-09, 13:21
:welcome: hi and welcome,you will find lots of good advice on here and realise your not the only1 feeling the way you do.
tanya 1 x:)

spaced
20-01-09, 13:22
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

a_girl_in_glass
20-01-09, 13:32
Thanks everyone ! :Dxxx

weeble40
20-01-09, 19:50
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Trapped
20-01-09, 19:53
Hi and welcome:welcome:

Patty
21-01-09, 00:39
Hi a_girl_in_glass, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 01:47
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

a_girl_in_glass
21-01-09, 11:35
Im finding everything just that bit better having other people to talk to that are going through the same things! Thanks guys and dolls! xxxx