PDA

View Full Version : hello all

leanneS
20-01-09, 13:10
Hello all

Im Leanne im 21 years old and live in northamptonshire. About 5 years ago i was diagnosed with Agrophobia. befor this through my school days i sufferd with palpatations stress etc, i was bullied abit :weep:

Iv not been given much help at all with my problems, in the 5 years iv been stuck in my house iv seen a doctor 3 time who just fobs me of with pills and potions which dont do anything for me.

iv never met or heard of anyone else with the same problems as me and at last its nice to finaly come across a forum with other people like myself.

I hope to make some friends and learn more about whats happening to me and why when i was such an out going person.

Just hope i havnt bored any of you with abit of my lifes story.

hope to hear from you all soon

leanne
x

spaced
20-01-09, 13:12
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Under~The~Stars
20-01-09, 13:15
Hey Leanne :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP!

I just decided to come back to NMP after not being around for a while... NMP really helped me through a very difficult time, and I met a lot of friends from here, and learnt a lot about myself.

I hope it helps you too, and you get the support and understanding that you need :hugs:

See you around!

Lou x

weeble40
20-01-09, 19:56
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
20-01-09, 23:37
Hi Leanne, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 01:50
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I am also agoraphobic.

I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: