PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. How could I have thought I was alone ?!

cathcart
20-01-09, 23:29
How could i have thought i was alone with my anxiety and panic attacks.

It all started to get bad last autumn due to a lot of family stress and i took myself off to the doctors convinced i had a serious physical illness. I was shocked when she told me it was due to stress. I thought my body had betrayed me and felt i had no control over my symptoms. thats when the panic attacks started. It all just escalated from there.Luckily i had a doctor who was good at explaining what was going on. I actually feel alot better now and have been taking propanolol on and off when i feel the stress building.

I have learnt so much about panic/anxiety over the last few months and this place is a brilliant help. The more you understand the less fear there is so i hope things will never get so bad again. would love to chat to others and hear their stories.

Patty
20-01-09, 23:33
Hi Cathcart, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

Utility
21-01-09, 00:04
Hi

No, you're not alone. Plenty of people around who can relate to how you feel. The main thing is that you will get better.

spaced
21-01-09, 03:03
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

tigger1964
21-01-09, 06:51
Hi and welcome to the site, your deinfinitely not alone so many sufferers. Lots of information and help on the site, hope you find it as useful as i have.

kind regards

sharon

lesleya
21-01-09, 07:31
:welcome: to nmp, you will find everyone here will give you lots of help and support and im sure you will make many new friends along the way.
Take care
xx

Dominic1975
21-01-09, 07:44
Hi

Welcome to nmp.... you would like to chat send me a private message

weeble40
21-01-09, 09:04
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 23:59
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: