PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else get this feeling

amandaj
21-01-09, 10:15
well as alot of you know im always on about being breathless and funny feelings in heart, which ive had all night again, but now i got like only way to describe it is a feeling of numbness in my chest and its scary very

amanda

berkshiregirl
21-01-09, 12:53
hi i have been having it the last couple of days kept me awake last night is a very strange feeling my heart feels funny and i cant get enoough breath in, am a little freaked out by it too do you find it isnt there if you keep busy xx

amandaj
21-01-09, 13:05
hi i try to keep busy but it never goes away ,for me does it you? its is weirdest feeling isnt it horrible do you get the missed beats feeling aswell and like someone squashing your heart

take care
amandax

daniel_ploss
22-01-09, 14:59
yes i have had that feeling and i have been experiencing it every night for the last 3 years and i can not honestly say that it is enjoyable

amandaj
22-01-09, 15:57
no it def isnt nice thats for sure, sorry for anyone who gets it aswell

laura888
22-01-09, 20:15
i might sound weierd but my heart feels like it has pins and needles or like something really strange what is very hard to describe. the breathing and the weired heart is the only sytoms i get now. :yesyes:

amandaj
22-01-09, 21:10
hi laura guess there the worse symptoms, if i didnt get them all day and night i might be able to get past this crap thing

amanda

LJElson
22-01-09, 21:25
I searched up on this, and it came up with "Air Hunger" a anxiety condition were you feel like you cant get a satisfying breath, nothing to worry about at all :) hope that makes you feel better. :D

:noangel: :yesyes:

laura888
23-01-09, 20:33
yeh me 2 amandaj i think i got 2 the point now were i dont care about p/a anymore i still get the breathless thing and the weired feelings in my heart but i just trying 2 live a normal life and keep telling my self its not going 2 kill me so lets just get on with it and its working but can't get rid of the breathless but i hoping and i will get rid no matter how long it takes !!!!!!!!

amandaj
23-01-09, 20:55
hi laura pas dont bother me either anymore, its the weird feelings and breathlessness really getting me down, i just dont see how im going to live a normal life with it but i live in hope

take care
amanda

laura888
23-01-09, 21:31
hi amandaj you will over come this breathless thing (i hope) my p/a were really bad for years until i did reseach on them now they are a million times better and i no i will over come this last symptom:yesyes: and i hope you will to

good luck :yesyes: