PDA

View Full Version : im new

Davinia
21-01-09, 13:28
hi im Davinia and ive been suffering with depression for 10years now i also find it very difficult to go out of my house and suffer with anxiety and panick attacks! i do see a psychatrist and psychologist my psychologist ive been seeing for about 4wks now and psychatrist for about 3yrs.. havent been out of my house for a wk now, feeling really down and alone my family dont really understand what it is im going through and my partner is away in the week so only get to see him on the weekend.. dont really have anyone close i can talk to! hate feeling like this just want to be normal!!!

tm_edinburgh
21-01-09, 13:48
Hi Davinia
I'm new (second time round, peeked on here many years ago).
When you say you've not been out of the house, do you mean can't get past your doorstep? or out and about? I've expereinced both. Its not nice. When I couldn't even step over the threshold I kept saying to myself this is the worst and I'm coping. Your family won't understand because to them its irrational, its not their fault. Hope you can muster the courage to make some small steps soon.
Take care
T

Davinia
21-01-09, 14:17
thankyou for your reply t i find it hard to get past my door step and out and about cant be around crowds of people either

spaced
21-01-09, 14:19
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Davinia
21-01-09, 14:21
thankyou x

fran7999
21-01-09, 20:42
Hello,

You are not alone. I suffer from panic attacks and everyday is such a struggle and such a battle. I feel no one understands me too. But keep going and push yourself each day, i do and it always makes me feel so much better.

Here if ever you want to chat. x

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 23:26
Hi Davinia

Welcome to NMP. I am sure you will like it here, there is so much information, support and information.

Chat is a great place to make new friends xxxx :hugs: