PDA

View Full Version : Over Tiredness And Panic Attacks

april tones
21-01-09, 17:20
Do you think overtiredness triggers them? i been wondering that as i get them when really tired and trying to fight going to sleep by reading?X

Moob
21-01-09, 17:24
Being tired definitely makes me more anxious thats for sure.

tm_edinburgh
21-01-09, 17:40
I have driving goals to do for my CBT and I wouldn't even begin to attempt them if I was tired.:lac:

andie73
21-01-09, 18:21
Hi

yes being over tired definitely makes anxiety much worse. I have also found that I get depersonalisation when I am tired too. Try not to fight sleep, it is your bodies way of switching of and resting. You will feel better for it.

PS your baby needs you to rest too xx

purplehaze
21-01-09, 18:50
Being tired will bring on more anxiety and depersonalisation(try spelling that when your drunk)
No one functions well when tired and less so when you have anxiety. So get more sleep but dont drink horlicks as its disgusting

Nechtan
21-01-09, 21:46
I agree with all that has been written too. Also worth noting that anxiety itself leads to more overtiredness because of the tension our bodyies experience over prolonged periods. A pretty vicious circle.

All the best

Nechtan

Onlyme
22-01-09, 13:15
I agree with all that has been written too. Also worth noting that anxiety itself leads to more overtiredness because of the tension our bodyies experience over prolonged periods. A pretty vicious circle.

All the best

Nechtan

Was just gonna post the exact same thing.

Tiredness defo brings on more anxiety and the anxiety then brings on more tirednes. I'm currently sitting here after a sleepless night, feeling dodgy and not being able to realx enough to get some damn sleep.