PDA

View Full Version : New here

sheppeyescapee
21-01-09, 22:59
Hi there I'm new here. My name is Jack and I'm 24 years old and my GP told me about this website. :) I'm a student studying foundation science with the aim of going on to psychology next year.

I have been diagnosed with dyspraxia, aspergers and IBS. At the moment I find it hard to go out without being highly stressed out by all the noise and have panic attacks when I'm out on my own. :unsure: I'm not sure wether I'm at the right place but I'll give anything a try. I recently started taking SJW as I've tried various different medications for anxiety and they all tend to put me to sleep even on the smallest of doses. :huh:

Anyway that is enough about me for now :ninja:

sunshine-lady
21-01-09, 23:42
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

spaced
22-01-09, 02:14
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:) i have a 12 year old daughter who has dyspraxia welldone for continuing with your education:yesyes:

weeble40
22-01-09, 14:34
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
22-01-09, 20:58
Hi Jack, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

Dominic1975
23-01-09, 08:29
Hi

welcome to nmp