PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jinxed_Jex
22-01-09, 18:42
Hi there

My name's Jex, i'm from Cornwall and i've been getting through day by day for six to seven years.

You guys have nooo idea how hard it was for me to join up here, I'm completely colour blind and they ask you to do that little verification thing and I couldn't see it for love nor money. I tried sooo many times, and in the end I had to send screenshots to a friend of mine to translate it for me. Argh.

Nice to meet you all x

spaced
22-01-09, 18:52
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

nomorepanic
22-01-09, 19:15
You guys have nooo idea how hard it was for me to join up here, I'm completely colour blind and they ask you to do that little verification thing and I couldn't see it for love nor money. I tried sooo many times, and in the end I had to send screenshots to a friend of mine to translate it for me. Argh.
x

Hi and a warm :welcome:

I am sorry you had a hard time registering but it is necessary to stop automated spam-bots from getting on.

Good to see you here now anyway.

RosieXXX
22-01-09, 19:23
Hello Jinxed Jex,

Welcome to the site. You will find great support here from people who are understanding.

bottleblond
22-01-09, 19:25
Hi Jex and welcome to NMP.

Those things are a nightmare, i'm always getting them wrong. :doh:

Lovely to meet you

Lisa
x

weeble40
22-01-09, 21:44
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

suzy-sue
22-01-09, 21:54
NICE TO MEET YOU JEX,YOU'LL MEET LOTS OF NICE PEOPLE HERE AND FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT .:welcome: :hugs: SUZY X

sunshine-lady
22-01-09, 23:37
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
23-01-09, 19:23
Hi Jex, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers: