PDA

View Full Version : why is nite time worseHi again

darkphantom
09-07-05, 21:48
hi again sorry for posting again.
my depression has been bad for past 3 weeks, but i hate the night times im not sleeping or eating well and have lost lot weight.
during the day i dont answer phone and close the curtains and at nite i have to have all the lights off,
then for most of the night i just cry, it then gets bad and i have to hurt my self either cutting or hitting.
this is hard to say but the other nite i got in the car and drove it at a lorry the lorry flashed and hooted and i pulled away , i also cut things out the papers and take note of suicide attempts on tv, am i going mad i dont know can anyone understand this
susie

nomorepanic
09-07-05, 21:52
Susie

You never need to apologise for posting ok. Someone is usually here to reply.

You are not going mad - trust me. If you were you wouldn't even know about it! You are just very depressed at the moment and that is hard to deal with.

Have you had any help from the doctors or are you on any medication?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Peru83
10-07-05, 07:26
Hi Susie.

You are not going mad!! I totally agree with nicola.

Please don't sit at home feeling lonely and crying like I have said before feel free to get in touch with me. It doesn't matter whats wrong or however crazy you think your thoughts are going to sound to other people sometimes it's good just to say things and get them out. A problem shared and all that.

Take carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"