PDA

View Full Version : Help me:( Bowel/ colon cancer scares part 2.....

Alexy
22-01-09, 20:06
Okay, so a while ago i also noticed black dots on my feces..sorry for being gross:(.. but yeah, im SO scared of having cancer, along with the pains i get too.. i did go to the doctor about the black dots.. he said blood in the feces usually presents itself as being bright red and obvious, or black tarry stools, but im still terriefied..all my googles have scare me:'( please help:( :(:(:(:(:(

Alexy
22-01-09, 20:55
Anyone?:S

mandie
22-01-09, 21:02
Hi

maybe its just something u have eaten,

mandie x

nomorepanic
22-01-09, 21:10
Stop googling as well!

amu
22-01-09, 22:55
Blood wouldn't appear as dots... as you know it's liquid, and if it comes from high up it mixes with the other stuff and causes black stools, or maybe large black areas in the stools, if it comes from further down it would be fresh and red.

barbn
21-08-09, 15:48
I am hoping everything is okay with you as I am just reading this note in August - I am goign to tell you the same thing that my mother told me (she is an RN) - I am going through the same exact scare right now she told me that blood in your stool is very obvious, either black tary substance or bright read streaks....and the chances of me having colon cancer is about as good as me getting eating be a bear. And then she asked me when I got my Dr' degree - as I am a googler too. I laughed and said "so you don't think I have cancer" and she siad again "or you can get eaten by a bear this weekend"....:scared15: