PDA

View Full Version : Tired - can't face anything!

Sax
10-07-05, 06:57
:( God I hate this - I am so so fed up with feeling so low - I was on a high the other day and it was a mega feeling - felt alive again - rather out of control but alive!
Not like this horrid horrid feeling of despair............I can't get going, I can't talk, I can't face my life I just want to curl up and sleep and wake up as who I use to be.

I have changed into someone I really don't like! I don't feel like I can be bothered to address anything - its all too much effort!

Peru83
10-07-05, 08:50
I can totally relate to how you are feeling, I was like that only last week. I was going to bed tired and wakening up even more so, I would have a feeling of dread for the day and I kept thinking what is the point (not in a suicidal way though). I didn't want to get up out of bed but had too as I have 3 kids and when I was up all I could think about was going back to bed. The day would then pass soo slowly depressing me even more. This lasted days untill I had to take my kids to nursery for the first time on my own[Ugh], I then started to get really anxious and nervous but I must say after a couple of days getting back into my old routine I'm not feeling as low.

I'm still not feeling too great, still feeling sleepy in the morings, still have moments of feeling low but not as bad as last week. Touch wood I keep making progress after all I am new to all of this I've only been suffering anxiety for 6 weeks and depression for a few months.

The best bit of advice I have had on here is to distract your self. Eventhough you don't feel like it, just get up and do something i.e Cleaning, reading a book, watching a film, have a bath/shower ect. Also I have posted 'Eat your self healthy' it's eating suggestions and recipes for energy, good looking skin and hair ect. You can copy and paste it to word and print it off. I'm starting to use some of the sugestions and I am taking Actimel every morning also I have stopped smoking and drinking coffee completely. I do think that our diets have alot to play in how we feel and I don't know about you but I am over weight and 'LOVE' my curry sauce and chips[Yeah!],lol, so I don't think this has helped me any. Looking after 3 kids, running about like a nutter most days and fueled on junk food[Sigh...].

I hope my long winded post has helped, lol.

Take carexx and I hope that you feel better soon.

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

florence
10-07-05, 12:13
Hi Sax

Sorry to hear about you feeling so low.. I have been there too, it's not nice at all..
It's probably just a phase, and hopefully you 'll feel better soon, keep your chin up, huh?

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

clickaway
10-07-05, 14:04
Hi Sax,

I can totally relate to your feelings, and tiredness in the mornings coupled with a feeling to do nothing is quite common in us.

I'm not quite so bad in that department now, but jammie was right - you need to distract yourself, even if its in small doses and varied.

Also, try and pamper yourself with some 'feel good' activity or other. You need to think of yourself positively.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

trac67
10-07-05, 15:34
Hi Sax,
I agree with the others hun, if you try and get on and do something the tired feeling will go, sitting about doing nothing just makes you even more tired, and then if you sleep during the day, you will find you wont sleep at night and you end up in a viscious circle then.
Take Care,
Trac:D

Sax
10-07-05, 15:54
Well I eventually got bathed and dressed but now having major barney with hubby so things aren't good here.

The stress levels are far too high - I hate this - its all going wrong today.

thank you for your replies - I 'm going out now, can't stand being here with the arguments and the stress.

Sax xx:(

seh1980
10-07-05, 16:03
Hope you had a nice afternoon out Sax. Am sure you'll feel better soon :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
10-07-05, 20:18
Sax..

**I was on a high the other day and it was a mega feeling - felt alive again **

You have seen that you can feel good again - this will return again and again until those times outweigh the bad ones.

Claire- Good for you , glad you're feeling the benefit of taking care of yourself now

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Peru83
11-07-05, 07:55
Hi Sax,

I too have arguments with my partner, alot of arguments![Ugh][Sigh...]:(. They often leave me down or feeling like I'm going to go into total panic because I can't take the stress of the argument.

Last week was our worst ever and at that point I decided that my health was more important that bickering with him, if he wants to talk to me like an adult then fine but if he wants to fight then he's on his own. When the fighting starts I just zone out, I ignore him, I don't listen I don't even look at him. Yeah he get real pissed but he shuts up because he gets sick of talking to him self.

Don't let him wind you up and stress you out it wont be helping. Do you have a lock on your bathroom door? I went into the bath yesturday, locked the door and played some music - it felt great to zone out on the madness of my house:)

hope your feeling better soon

take care

clairexx

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

pips
11-07-05, 11:14
Hi Sax,

I get days like that to where I feel so low and things seem such an effort. It will pass though. be kind to yourself pamper yourself and just accept how you are feeling for now. Tell yourself it is just a blip and things will seem better again.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Sax
11-07-05, 15:14
:( still struggling today, hope to chat to someone soon!!!!!!!

scoobygirl2005
11-07-05, 15:26
Hey Sax.

Hang on in there mate. Don't worry. The best thing to do is try and focus on the positive things and not the negative things. Do you have some kind of hobby? Because try focusing on that and it will take your mind off things perhaps for a while. Give it a go mate. If you ever need to talk then just private message me. Keep smiling hun.

Scooby2005
x x

tattybear
11-07-05, 15:26
Hi Sax,

When you feel low and are having blips, it is hard to see past the moment, but the fact that you can notice a difference in how you are feeling and that you recognised that you were having some good days is brilliant - it shows that you are making prgress...and this feeling that your feeling now WILL pass...its hard to think that it will and i think we've all been there ...But it WILL pass :)

Try not to beat yourself up too much about it - we all have blips. You just have to try and accept it and that it will pass...try and treat yourself with some pampering, watch a good dvd, and have a long bath, I find it always helps to lift my spirits.

Tatty B xx

Sax
26-07-05, 11:59
I just thought I'd add to this thread rather than bother to do another one. Feel the same today! I am so so fed up with these feelings - I am getting more and more exhausted because of not sleeping (about 3hrs a night) which isn't helping me manage in the day!
I've re read everyones helpful comments so i'm not expecting anyone to write more but i just wanted to offload again how mentally exhausting all this is!
I am at least dressed and done the washing, ironing, some cleaning but now i just feel awful, exhausted, irritable, emotional and pretty useless!

Sorry[:I]

lainey
26-07-05, 12:54
Hi Sax

Just caught up with your posts, things will get better I assure you. I have been where you are abbout 12 months ago, things gradually got better until now I feel almost normal, it takes time but with hard work and determination you will get better I promise. There is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Take care

Elaine x

ghandi
06-06-06, 21:17
hi sax dont lose the faith you will find a determanation u never new u had i felt the same way and found mine a sure u will to good luck ghandi

Sue K with 5
06-06-06, 22:51
Hi Sax

I am so sorry your having a crap time. You have achieved a huge amount in the last few months so dont lose site of that, you will get this good feeling back again and you even know how to

You are always surrounded by your friends and you are a good person keep fighting

Sue

scknight

cheeky monkey
10-06-06, 19:26
Hi Sax
Its your old mate cheeky monkey, sorry your not feeling good, so I thought I would hopefully make you feel better with a simple thing as (((((BIG HUGS FOR SAX)))))
and lots of these which you have to do ok? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and if you dont :D:D I'll give you a [B)] he he he he he
take care ok
lots love
susie xx

chucklehound
11-06-06, 10:39
Hi Sax, I am so sorry you are feeling so rough at the moment and I just hope that you pick up very soon and get back to the person you once were.
((((((HUGS))))))