PDA

View Full Version : Like, Kinda New.... Again.

Ross
22-01-09, 22:06
Haii Guys :ohmy:

This will only really be applicable to those who have been here for a very long time, but as always, everyone is more than welcome to read and comment <3

Ummm. Well, first of all, a sincere apology for not being here for a very long time. Let me attempt an excuse. :blush:

I am 100% fully recovered. I work, play, do anything I like.... and you know what? It was primarily down to this site and the users of it. So, what did I do to thank you all? I buggered off into the sunset.

Well, I wont lie to you..... it has taken far too long for me to realise that I have made a huge error in doing that.

Whilst I wont be online much, I'd like to come here as often as I possibly can to give support to people.... the very people who gave me the support I needed.

This community is without question the most friendly and genuine I have had the privilege to be part of.

I ask you all if you could maybe make a small space in your heart and forgive me for running out on you. Long story short, I'd like to know if I'm welcome back.

Kind Regards, Love and Hugs.

Me xxx

spaced
22-01-09, 22:17
:welcome: hi and welcome back to NMP:)

Under~The~Stars
22-01-09, 23:02
Hey Ross :hugs:

Welcome back!

Really pleased to hear you've been doing so well :yesyes: This place really is amazing.

I decided to come back too, had been gone for ages... been doing so well, and then anxiety etc has just hit me like a tonne of bricks...

Good to have you back. I know we didn't really speak much before, but hopefully see you around :)

Lou x

sunshine-lady
22-01-09, 23:35
Welcome back!

So pleased that your life has changed so dramaticaly and you still have time to help others.

Look forward to getting to know you xxx

eeyorelover
23-01-09, 15:16
WELCOME BACK ROSS!!!!!

No excuses necessary my friend!!
It's great to see you and I'm so very happy that you are doing so well!!!!

You have been missed!!!!!!!
:bighug1::bighug1:
xxx
Sandy

yorkylover
23-01-09, 15:29
:welcome: Back Ross:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

nomorepanic
23-01-09, 17:09
Hey Ross :bighug1:

You chose a fab time to come back as we are upgrading the website and forum very soon and you MUST remember last time we did that:winks:

I am sure we will be calling on your help at some point mate.

Good to see you are doing so well :yesyes:

kate
23-01-09, 17:36
Welcome back! :yesyes:

Kate

Ross
23-01-09, 18:39
Awwww. Thanks guys.

I spent an hour or two in chat lastnight and it was still as friendly as ever <3 I've been browsing the forum and trying to piece together how people have been getting on since I was last here. Great to read how many of you have been doing brilliantly.

Also, its amazing how many members have joined and remain part of the community. Just goes to show how fantastic this site and its members are.

Nic, you know I am at your disposal. Anything I can do to help will be a pleasure.

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome back <3333

Patty
23-01-09, 21:44
Hi Ross, :)

:welcome: back to NMP. It's great to hear that you're doing so well. :yesyes:

Best wishes :D

jodie
23-01-09, 21:57
hiya

welcome back ross:hugs:

glad you have been doing so well

jodie x

Karen
23-01-09, 23:59
:welcome: back Ross.

It is always good to hear success stories. I am glad to hear you are doing so well.

Karen x

weeble40
24-01-09, 11:28
Hi and a big welcome back to NMP its great to have you here again , hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx