PDA

View Full Version : Cold sensation in head

ccc28
23-01-09, 10:13
Just wondering if anyone elses gets this?

I usually get lots of weird goings on with my head, doctor has checked me and I've had my eyes tested recently.

For the past few days I'll get a cold spot in the top of my head, it sends me into panic and it won't go away. I get quite shakey with it, maybe a scared feeling.

Just wondering if anyone else gets this?

Waiting on blood results coming back too as I’ve had lots of symptoms recently, nerves are twitching all over.

angietomjimandcass
23-01-09, 10:19
Thats panic hun, i used to get that when i was 14 and thought i had a brain tumor.
The mind is a powerful thing.

ccc28
23-01-09, 10:29
Thats panic hun, i used to get that when i was 14 and thought i had a brain tumor.
The mind is a powerful thing.

How long did it last for?

I get sensations, including short stabbing pains which come and go.

I've also had this sensation too but its never lasted so long. Minute by minute I can feel myself tensing up.

angietomjimandcass
23-01-09, 16:21
It lasted for a couple of weeks and i get it now and then, it can be cold, stabing, tense feeling or sometimes it feels like a i have a weight on my head.
Dont worry and try to relax.

berkshiregirl
23-01-09, 22:19
i too have this problem also convinced my self it could be a tumor or something scarey, it has all passed now keep ypur chin up and try and relax it will pass xx

Lissy43
23-01-09, 23:22
I used to get that all the time in my head, esp at the sides. Was just tension and anxiety causing it.

fairyloveheart
24-01-09, 11:10
I have this all the time. I was driving yesterday on the motorway and it felt like my left temple was freezing cold and had the trickly water in head type sensation.....

ccc28
28-01-09, 15:45
Well I've been to the doctors again today and all seems well.

Got my blood results back and everything came back fine.

I have been stressing like mad over work, money and moving house recently and maybe its been affecting me of late.

I'm going back for therapy rather than taking meds, just don't want to end up taking tablets for something I know I can control but gets scary.

lramos1229
19-05-09, 20:24
I have been having these "cold spots" on top of my head intermittently since I was 19. I am now 43. Doctors could never pinpoint the problem.

vader100222
19-05-09, 21:15
I used to think i was having a stroke or somthing.

but never have so i put it to panic.

Jackiem
27-06-12, 19:04
omg i get that too thank god i not the only one i have asked friends family and even doctors whats it was but even the doctors never knew . It sends me intopanic attacks n i always think its much more serious.