PDA

View Full Version : New Member

andrea_eyre
23-01-09, 14:44
Hi My Name Is Andrea Iam 40 Years Old I Have All Ways Had Low Self Esteem But Over The Last Couple Of Years I Have Got A Lot Worse I Have No Friends Because I Dont Think Iam Interesting Or People Will Find Me Boring I Allwaysworry What People Think Of Me I Am A Mom But I Dont Even Pick My Kids Up From School Or Take Them As I Can Not Be Where There Are A Lot Of Pepole Ithink That They Are Talking About Me I Never Liked The Way I Look Iam A Very Shy Person People Tell Me All The Time That I Am Pretty But They Just Say That To Make Me Feel Better Its Got That Bad Now If I Am Out Shopping With My Husband And Kids That If I See Myself In A Mirror I Just Want To Come Home I Can Not Go Out On My Own At All I Take My Husband With Me Or One Of My Kids I Constantly Pull Myself Down I Dont Answer The Door To Anyone If Iam In The House On My Own Incase I Dont No What To Say To Them I Have Never Got Any Help With This My Husband Say I Should Go To The Doctors But I Worry That I Wont Beable To Explain Myself And That He Will Think That Iam Just Being Silly I Would Love To Know If Anyone Is As Bad As Iam Andrea

spaced
23-01-09, 15:17
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

yorkylover
23-01-09, 15:27
Hi and :welcome: you will make lots of friends here and believe me you are not alone with how you are feeling.
Seeing your gp would be a good start,but have a read here and see what thing's have helped other people.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ukmanmartineyre
23-01-09, 16:20
just keep trying u will be ok i know im not helping but im trying my best

Patty
23-01-09, 21:40
Hi Andrea, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

sunshine-lady
24-01-09, 00:38
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone. I too have agoraphobia and think you need to seek help from your GP, it's suprising how many people have this condition.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Veronica H
24-01-09, 10:26
:welcome: Andrea

many of us have some or all of your symptoms, so you have come to the right place. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

weeble40
24-01-09, 11:25
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx