PDA

View Full Version : Worring

Pug_n1
10-07-05, 16:57
Is this common always worrying bout havin another attack. Stomach pains, headach, dizzy, can't consentrate, also strange think can't stop goin to the toilet. Does anybody else get this promblem?

elrpigeon
10-07-05, 17:03
Oh very much so, i also get er gase like things too.. lol, putting it nicely there, also i feel like i have food go through me, frequent toilet trip, drinking water, not eating properly too, i feel at the moment like i have someones hadn clamped round my stomach and it hurts when i eat cos i am worrying about a train trip i am taking on thursday to see my boyfriend, and i dont like going out anywhere, and if i do i hate bein on my own so this is big, hence all my symptons.
Its hard i know but try and relax with music or lavander, baths etc and it will help eleviate some of them a little.
Emily X

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Is this common always worrying bout havin another attack. Stomach pains, headach, dizzy, can't consentrate, also strange think can't stop goin to the toilet. Does anybody else get this promblem?

<div align="right">Originally posted by Pug_n1 - 10 July 2005 : 16:57:14</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Power of the mind is incredible, we got thinking negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

vernon
10-07-05, 17:15
hi Pug and welcome to the site. Yes all you mentiond is so common with anxiety. I always wake with tummy pains and the runs even when i dont think i feel anxious in any way.

seh1980
10-07-05, 17:23
Very common unfortunately..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

trac67
10-07-05, 18:53
Hi Pug,
I agree with the others, all your symptoms are very common, it is all just part of this anxiety that we suffer from. I used to be terrible when i knew i had to go somewhere, i was visiting the loo every 5 minutes before i had to leave the house, but once i actually got outside i was fine. I think alot of it is brought on by the thought of what we have to do, and not the actual doing it.
Take Care
Trac:D

Pug_n1
10-07-05, 19:33
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Pug,
I agree with the others, all your symptoms are very common, it is all just part of this anxiety that we suffer from. I used to be terrible when i knew i had to go somewhere, i was visiting the loo every 5 minutes before i had to leave the house, but once i actually got outside i was fine. I think alot of it is brought on by the thought of what we have to do, and not the actual doing it.
Take Care
Trac:D

<div align="right">Originally posted by trac67 - 10 July 2005 : 18:53:10</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Yea i agree with that. Its sunday night and i no i have a week at work ahead of me and i have to drive 40miles each way on the A12 i get worried there will be an accident and i will be stuck in traffic with no were to go. It feels like i have loads of cartah when i swallow and stuff its wired. Once at work im nervous bout the jorney home. Its never ending.