PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else??

MVP123
23-01-09, 15:58
Please help me, has anyone else suffering this as I feel so alone. I seem to have picked up the flu or some kind of virus in the last few days and as well as the cold/flu symptoms it seems to have heightened my anxiety symptoms as well, even though I still don’t think they have anything to with anxiety. My head keeps buzzing and I have really bizarre head rushes, which make me dizzy and nauseous and they really scare me. The pressure in my head is really heavy on my eyes. My ears feel totally blocked now and keep buzzing and sound is muffled. It’s the head thing that scares me the most though and I keep crying cause I just want it to go away………

Chevron
23-01-09, 16:09
There is a flu bug going around at the moment. It is exactly as you describe.

berkshiregirl
23-01-09, 22:22
sounds like you have a sinus infection to me i suffer with same symptoms, and when you panic you make it much worse, do some steaming as much as you can it should start to help xx

chrissie1951
23-01-09, 22:55
:bighug1: Yeah I had this, it's really horrible, I had a really bad headahe for about a week too. Try to rest and not panic, easier said than done I know but cryin will make it worse,
Take care now,
Wendy

*D*
24-01-09, 01:55
Hi there,

I have had this flu thing going on two weeks, I am here in the states and it is everywhere. Most of my freinds, family and co-workers have it. Whenever I get sick it always makes my anxiety, 10 times worse.
Hope you feel better.

D