PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick..emetophobic and struggling

Ellie25
23-01-09, 19:33
Hi guys...

I'm feeling really sick tonight :weep: . I also had a funny tummy this morning, took loads of imodium but it's still feeling odd tonight:weep: . My vomit and diarrhoea phobia are making me feel really really edgy. Normally when i take loads of imodium it will sort out but it's not touched it this time.

Emetophobia is such a nightmare.......

thanks for listening....:) . Would love to know if anyone's about tonight.

Ellie
xx

bugglesbeth
23-01-09, 19:40
Hey Ellie,

I sympathise with you, Are you on your own hun?

Bethan x

Ellie25
23-01-09, 20:06
Yep, I am.

Am desperately trying not to take my anti-sickness meds - have been off them for 2 weeks now but it's SO hard :weep: .

xx

HighwayMiles
23-01-09, 20:36
I'm so sorry! I have the exact same fears so I know you must be suffering terribly. I hope you're feeling better by now. Health-wise, if you're going to have, um, bathroom issues, I think you're supposed to let that happen because it's getting the germs out. And you do want them out, right?

As awful and terrible as that is. As deranged as it sounds, I almost wish I'd get Norovirus (almost) because then I know I'd be mostly immune for 13 weeks and maybe I could feel a little more free to go about my normal life. But I really don't want it, of course. I can't imagine anything worse. But the fear of it is so terrible. It's going around my area and I feel like the last woman standing.

I really really hoping you're feeling better by now or, if you're not, that you'll bounce back quickly (most people seem to) and you can feel good about surviving it all.

I'm sorry.

tryingtocope
23-01-09, 20:45
Sorry you're feeling a bit rough.

I was the same as you about a week ago, but nothing came of it, just felt a bit funny for a day or two.

As for norovirus, everyone around here seems to have had it (exept me) boyfriend, friends, work people and seems, thanksfully, to have left the area :yesyes: until another one comes along..

belle
23-01-09, 20:58
If you had a bug then you would have done something by now.

I hope this helps :)

x