PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm New!

taylorbex
24-01-09, 19:27
Hi I am new, I have been suffering panic attacks and anxiety on and off for 7 years after having my first child and have reached a point of feeling very desperate and wanting to feel like my self again, not consumed buy panic, would be nice to speak to other people with similar experiences!

Get in touch xx:D

weeble40
24-01-09, 20:06
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
24-01-09, 20:15
Hi Taylorbex, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

spaced
24-01-09, 20:36
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

tanya 1
24-01-09, 22:23
hi taylorbex and welcome,
i too have sufferd panic attacks and anxiety and it got a lot worse when i had my daughter shes nearly four now,but ive come such a long way since then and overcome a lot of social fears like going out with friends,going for meals going shopping etc,but im still struggling to take my daughter out on my own.
tanya 1 x:)
pm me anytime

paula im me
25-01-09, 10:00
hi taylor im also new welcome. this site is great hun and gives great positive help. i am over the depression and panic attacks are at a minimum but anxiety still there. its great to chat to somebody so good luck witht he site xx

taylorbex
25-01-09, 16:36
Thankyou for your support and replys every one xxx

lorac
25-01-09, 19:40
Hi

Welcome to the site, I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
25-01-09, 19:43
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: