PDA

View Full Version : Idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH).

fairyloveheart
24-01-09, 23:34
Now I am worried I have this, after reading about it in a paper today.
My head hurts so much....:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

ItWillPass
25-01-09, 01:01
I am not sure what that is... and am too scared to look. But, just so you know, I get horrible headaches quite often as well. In fact, everyone I know who suffers from anxiety gets them as well. Claire Weekes talks about headaches in her books as one of the halmark symptoms of anxiety... So if you know you suffer from anxiety... what are the chances that you happen to have that other thing as well? I know it is so much easier said than done to think this way... b/c I also think I have everything that I read about... But try to reassure yourself that headaches are quite normal for anxiety sufferers.

Trish
27-01-09, 02:00
My sister used to suffer with Benign Intracranial Hypertension they found this on a routine eye examanination and sent her to the eye hospital.

The only things i can remember about her condition was that she also had a skin rash which is another indicator, but i can't remember her saying about having any pain maybe the odd headache.

Go along and have your eyes tested and i'm sure they would be able to ease your mind.

I'm not 100% sure but i think it has something to do with a bulid up of fluid.

Trishx