PDA

View Full Version : New Here

chinook94520
25-01-09, 20:44
Hello, I came across this site by accident & found a lot of useful information.

I am a 38 year old female with depression, anxiety and now OCD. My biggest issue now is that i over-analyze EVERYTHING and expect the worst. I even think that my BF has negative thoughts about me - he is the most laid back person i have ever met. I also struggle with emotional ups & downs that can change from day to day or by the hour.

I had a discussion with by bf about my emotional instability & he said that he sometimes has doubts whether or not he can deal with it.

I need to do something to rectify this or i will lose him. I don't know what to do to make myself stop thinking. Some days i feel like i'm going to go crazy!

I feel so alone :weep:

spaced
25-01-09, 20:55
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Ross
25-01-09, 21:14
Hi Chinook.

Firstly, welcome to NMP. I'm glad you have already had a read through and found what has been written useful.

Secondly, it is very easy to feel lonely when experiencing depression, anxiety and other issues as it is unfortunately still a very taboo subject.

Be assured that here @ NMP the majority of members are sufferers and can relate to what you are experiencing. You are very welcome to share with us anything and everything which you feel able to talk about and I'm sure you'll get to know others and their stories too.

Once again, a very warm welcome.

Patty
26-01-09, 00:46
Hi Chinook, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
26-01-09, 21:54
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:13
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx