PDA

View Full Version : im a newbie :)

beingjulie
25-01-09, 21:33
hi came across this site thought id check it out ..
ok well i suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and agorophobia although im not totally housebound i do go out but not very far :weep:

tanya 1
25-01-09, 21:38
hi julie and welcome.
tanya 1 x

Patty
26-01-09, 00:43
Hi Beingjulie, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

spaced
26-01-09, 01:07
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

tigger1964
26-01-09, 06:48
Hi Beingjulie,

welcome to No More Panic. I have the same problems as you and this site has helped with more than i can say. The information is reassuring and the lovely people i have met are so understanding.

Hope you get the support and help you need.

take care

sharon

sunshine-lady
26-01-09, 21:47
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:14
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pheonix
30-01-09, 10:59
Hi I am a newbie too,
I have just found this site and can't believe other people are suffering the same problems I am.
I have been an agoraphobic since I was twelve, occassionally housebound but I tend to have a kind of cyclonic illness, 3-5 year episodes and then I will be fine for years and then out of the blue I'm back to square one and struggling. I have been suffering my latest episode for about 3years and though I can go out I can't travel in any vehicle or go anywhere new, or crowded or to eat out, I also struggle with going any where with other people and avoid it at all costs. So basically I can take solitary country walks!
I have become pretty much cut off from society and most of my friends disappeeared with the onset of this episode but I am hugely optomistic and am trying to get back on track by repeatedly going places that worry me to see if I can get over it, is this the right thing to do?
regards pheonix

beingjulie
30-01-09, 13:24
hi thanx 4 all ur msgs it would b good 2 talk 2 u all sometime still getting used 2 this site lol x