PDA

View Full Version : hi my name is michelle

shellyjcr
25-01-09, 23:50
i have suffered with severe anxiety for the last 3 years atleast, it stems from labyrinthitis which i had 8 years ago and have been dizzy ever since, i also have suffered with depression from the age of 13 and have mainly been on medication for that since im now 34 with a partner of 15 years and i have 2 great children , they basically keep me going and i know for sure i would have given up by now if i dint have my kids, i constantly feel ill and feel that im fighting a losing battle , im on here looking for help as i feel that im tired and i just cant fight no more, it would be so easy for me to give in but im torn because i cant leave my kids without a mum, i need help desperatly and i dont know what to do anymore.

Deepest Blue
25-01-09, 23:54
Hi shelly, :welcome: to the forum, I hope you can find the help you require, there's certainly a lot of information here that will help towards your situation.

Take care of you for me.

Patty
26-01-09, 00:39
Hi Michelle, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

spaced
26-01-09, 01:08
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Deepest Blue
26-01-09, 01:09
Hi ya, :welcome: to NMP, I hope you find the help you need here :) Take Care.x

sunshine-lady
26-01-09, 21:49
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:13
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx