PDA

View Full Version : i think im winning slowly

darkphantom
11-07-05, 11:14
Hi my new family x
I had bad thoughts yesterday, and wanted to hurt myself again, i had a panic attack, but for first time in ages i stopped and thought, i put on my pm messages and read all your messages of support and love.
If you all believe in me and have given up your time to help me then perhaps im not as bad and hated as i think i am.
So i put down the drink and razors, and thought bout you all, it worked i beat the bad feelings, they didnt win i did.
I want you all hopefully to know the happy susie, I was the life and sole of the party, i loved to have a good time and i loved to make people laugh, i want so much to get to the top of the hole im in and climb out and hug everyone of you.
I feel i have lost my family, but have gained a new one in all of you dont want to lose any of you ever, you have made me feel so loved and cared for. thankyou so much.
It my birthday next month i havent celebrated it in 4 years not even my 40th, perhaps this year i can share it with all of you.
I gona go to work for couple of hours to day just to get out the house, more little steps forward. i hope to come into chat later.
If I feel bad today i will think of my new family and get through the day.
I love each and everyone of you more and more each day
I am here for everyone of you with my love and support xxxx
Thankyou for not giving up on me starting to feel loved again after so much hurt. i glad i found you all dont think i be here now if it hadnt been for you.
love you all loads
big hugs and:D cor i can smile again xxxxxxxxxx
susie

pips
11-07-05, 11:24
Hi Susie,

I am so glad the site is helping you honey.[Yes!]

Well Done for your progress you are doing so well I am pleased. Keep up those POSITIVE thoughts and keep smiling :D you will get there.
We are here for you so don't be lonley.

Take Care,;)

Love & Wishes

PIP'S X X[:X]

clickaway
11-07-05, 11:47
What a wonderful message!

It helps us when we see the positive come out of the negative.

Really good that you are going to tackle the work thing in small steps.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

trac67
11-07-05, 12:46
Hi Susie,
I am glad it is helping you joining this site, i did mail you back hun about getting msn so maybe we will talk soon. Well done for stopping yourself that was a huge step.
Take care
Trac:D

Meg
11-07-05, 14:21
Susie

Thats great to hear.

Very well done indeed for managing to reread your previous messages and knowing that we're all here rooting for you every minute of every day, for using that knowledge positively to keep yourself safe and going forward without punishing yourself.

Even more congratulations for acknowledging that you deserve the best care, just as much as the next person and have nothing to punish yourself for at all.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
11-07-05, 14:45
Hi Susie

I was so pleased to read your post and this is indeed a huge step forward. Re-reading your posts and acknowledging that you have people here who care about you is a great way to help fight against those urges to harm yourself. It took me such a very long time to get to where you are and be able to resist the urges like this.

You do deserve love and care just as much as the next person and I am glad you are starting to recognise this.

Keep yourself safe today and know that we are all 100% behind you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

clickaway
11-07-05, 15:11
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">It my birthday next month i havent celebrated it in 4 years not even my 40th, perhaps this year i can share it with all of you.
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Susie, don't forget we have a meet-up in London next month - Sunday 7th August. Just a casual chat and natter in informal surroundings.

If you feel you could make it, post a message on the separate thread under the get-togethers section.

Cheers,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

melanie
11-07-05, 16:17
hiya susie am glad you didnt let the bad thoughts win as you are stronger mate and we will all succeed together and get over this awful thing or at least get to cope with it on a copeable level.
Hope you had a good day at work.
Take care hun and hope to hear from you later.
hugs mel xx
p.s text me if you are having a bad day in the future please xx

melanie

leo05
11-07-05, 16:37
hi there susie
glad to hear that you never drank or harmed

after our chat last night i know you will get through it

keep up the brill work
here for you 100%

luv leanne [8D]

nomorepanic
11-07-05, 19:57
Susie

What lovely news to hear. I am so pleased that all the messages etc have helped you and you feel better today.

Keep those positive thoughts ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"