PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

peterh4761
26-01-09, 17:17
Hi All
Im Pete, and im 22 and I'm a computer support tecchie from near london.
I was searching the web for some self help and i was glad to stumble upon this board. I have suffered from anxiety since i was young which has now progressed into health anxiety so here I am.
I a entirely sick of my life being controlled and run by paranoi and worries about health etc. Current worry....lymph glands in neck, yestorday was the old moles thing again....that old card!
I like so many of you am fighting this and as i say im glad there are others out there, i want to be the happy go lucky person that i occasionally am for all of 15 minutes and i want to enjoy life.

Anyhow...rambling, hope to chat to some of you soon :)
Pete

bottleblond
26-01-09, 17:19
Hi Pete

Welcome along to NMP

You will get lots of support here and make some lovely new friends along the way.

Lisa
x

Lynnann
26-01-09, 17:24
Hi Pete,

Welcome to NMP it is a great place to find advice support and friends that will understand how difficult things are.

Lynnann

sunshine-lady
26-01-09, 21:42
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:16
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
27-01-09, 11:05
Hi Pete, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

All the best :D

mysticman
27-01-09, 12:06
Hi pete i joined this group yesterday and i can say i know what you are going through.I have been to drs with mole thing aswell.I hope to talk to you soon.take care

spaced
27-01-09, 14:43
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

talen2232
09-02-09, 19:10
hi i am simon been a sufferer from panic attacks for 13 years find it hard somtimes to cope but i do try to take my mind off things by trying to distract myself not a very nice thing to suffer from at all espally when haveing a full on attack if that happens to any one dont worry it is your body playing trick on you make you think your go to die but dont worry your not !