PDA

View Full Version : hi all im new here

mysticman
26-01-09, 22:25
Hi all im new here and i though i would tell you a bit about myself. My names simon and im 32 years old,I have suffered from panic and anxiety for the past 5 years.I live with my wife claire and our little dog oscar in wiltshire.Claire is my rock she has to deal with alot but she never moans about it.Im having quite a bad time of things at the moment.Im having some very negative thoughts as i havent been to well the past couple of weeks i have had neck and shoulder pain going up into my head and my brain is telling me i have a brain tumor and that though just wont go away:weep:.Im hoping to get to know people on here and make some friends.I did try and get into the chatroom tonight just for a chat but it says im not allowed in till after 5 days.Well if you want to know anything eles about me feel free to ask

huggs simon xxx:hugs:

Dominic1975
26-01-09, 23:23
Hi Simon

Welcome to NMP.... i hope you find the support you need from this site... Everyone is really friendly and has helped me loads in the past... just reading the treads and PM

SharonDerby
26-01-09, 23:31
Hi Simon and welcome,
firstly i'd like to say that the fact you have said your wife is rock is wonderful, we sometimes forget how much our partners go through with our anxiety so well done to her for the support she gives you :)
I have been down the road you are on, i know what it's like as do many many more here so you will find comfort, support and help here, a fantastic bunch of people who are all here for you.
I used to worry such a lot about brain tumours and things of that nature, i wont try to explain why i don't worry anymore because that would invilove a lengthy story about a wonderful doctor who had to spend hours with me explaining the true nature and symptoms of such things, what you read is not always the truth lets leave it there, please try and relax and think why you probebly have the pains is simple fear and anxiety rather than something sinister anxiety causes so so many symptoms as i'm sure your aware, pains in the shoulders head and neck being the most common to say the least.
I really hope we can help you through this.

Take care
Sharon :)

spaced
27-01-09, 02:20
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Deepest Blue
27-01-09, 02:22
Hi Simon and :welcome: , I hope you find all the help you need here.

Take Care.

Coco
27-01-09, 03:15
My name is Pam and I came across this site after another night time panic attack - my fear seems to be linked with sleep and the 'waking with my heart going ten to the dozen' symptom! It's so good to read of others with similar panics and would love any support or ideas that anyone can offer.

Veronica H
27-01-09, 07:06
:welcome: Simon,you will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:11
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
27-01-09, 11:00
Hi Simon, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

emma1980
27-01-09, 18:01
Hi Simon,

Just thought I'd say hello as I'm also in Wiltshire. Hope you find lots of help on here - I've found it really good in the few months I've been around here :)

lorac
27-01-09, 18:17
Hi Simon

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here. It's good to hear that your wife is a great support for you, I don't know where I would be without my husbands help.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
27-01-09, 18:32
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: