PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

babigrl80
26-01-09, 22:42
hi im jayme im new here and i suffered from panic and anexity for years now im only 28.sometimes my fears get in the way of spending time with my son or having any kind of relationship with a man.i went to bed one night feeling completle normal and woke up feeling like i was dying and chest pains i could not explain.i tried to take my 2 boys to the park only to have had to turn around not even half way there i thought iwas gonna drop dead of a heart attack for sure i raced into the house and call my docter.the next day i went into his office and he ran tests and told me it is panic attacks caused by stress the only thing is i didnt know i was that stressed . the doc told me the body can only take so much stress before it deals with it in its own way and i guess mine was pushed to its limit.i started going to support groups 2 times a week i was the youngest one there and found others who have panic attacks and are 70 years old today .hearing there story made me feel like i was not alone but i still felt that fear and pain.my doc put me on kolonopin wich i take 2 times a day 1 mg it helps but not my fears just the attacks are less frequent.about a week ago they have been getting worse fear of heart problems and blood clots and my brain exploding ,going to the store shaking,heart racing palpatitations of my heart,nervousness.and much more i cant even watch a medical show without thinking i have those same symptoms im becoming more parinoid like my bf dosnt love me just cause he dosnt say it once or hes cheating on me because he dosnt cakk me beautiful like he use to when im around him 24/7 well this is my story sory it was so long hope 2 hear from ya
jayme:blush:

spaced
27-01-09, 02:24
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Veronica H
27-01-09, 07:09
:welcome: jayme, glad you have found us.

Veronica

weeble40
27-01-09, 09:11
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
27-01-09, 11:03
Hi Jayme, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

sunshine-lady
27-01-09, 18:54
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin: