PDA

View Full Version : Massively successful weekend

Meg
15-12-03, 20:38
I would just like to really congratulate everyone who made huge steps forwards in their progress against their anxiety and panic this weekend.

We have heard of specific personal challenges being overcome from
Lileth, Liz (and Steve) Stimpy, Kate, Kat, Charlie and our very own Nicola.

You should all be really very proud and reward yourselves accordingly !!!!

This is fantastic progress and although you may still feel fear about these situations - it will get easier each time you do it.

(Charlie- I don't expect you to go looking for any more mal functioning car wash places though !!Lol)

There may be times where it all seems a bit overwhelming again - that's to be expected - you just face it once more and do it just as you have done this time and it will recede further into the distance.

Many congratulations all .

I feel very priviledged and proud to 'know' such brave and courageous people tonight.

:D:D:D:D[8D][8D]:):):D:D:D

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
15-12-03, 22:38
Thanks Meg

I have read the new message forum posts (since last night) for the first time this evening (couldn't get on from work) and I agree with you - there are so many great success stories.

We are all part of this and I think we all need a big pat on the back for helping each other out.

A BIG CHEER to us all eh? :D:):D:)

Nicola

benoo5
16-12-03, 00:32
the last couple of months,has come up with some great posts,there is an air of success,and positivity about.

FAITH...

when i come to the edge,of all the light,that i know,and about to step into the darkness of the unknown,faith is knowing one of two things,will happen,either there will be something solid to stand on,or i will be taught how to fly...author unknown.

well done everyone...bryan.

Lottie32
16-12-03, 10:14
Thanks Meg

I've never even thought about having a panic attack in the car wash before Friday!!!! So I'm going to go back in this week, just to prove that I can, before I go to the gym. Don't want to add another Can't to my list!

Would just like to thank everybody for their help recently. I had'nt told anybody apart from you guys that I was going to the gym, cos I knew if I hadn't got my anxiety sorted, and bottled it, you would understand, and talk me back into it.

It made a difference being able to "tell" people who understood, and I really can't tell you how much this site is helping me.

Despite feeling not too good these last few weeks I have still been able to "do" new things.

Your support and positive advice makes all the difference.

Thanks

Love x

Charlie