PDA

View Full Version : Attack after nothing

PanicsAlot
27-01-09, 12:15
So I am having a major attack at work, when I've not had an attack for ages!!

I'm going to the doctor later about a mole on my face I'm worried about, and maybe I'm subsconciously worrying about that... but why can't I cope with stuff like that... so I'm wondering whilst I'm there, should I ask if I can be put on beta blockers? She mentioned this last time I went there about my panic...

x

Beccy
27-01-09, 12:42
Hello there,
I am new to this site but your message was the first one I came across. Although it is "not nice" it is nice to know I am not on my own. I am always worrying at work, moles, lumps, pains. It is so scary. I went to the doctors yesterday about a pain behind my left knee. It turned out to be a Bakers Cyst so on this occasion there was something wrong. But then that worries me...... what if I convince myself the pain where ever is nothing but it turns out to be something?
Re your question about beta blockers: really don't have any suggestions sorry. Personally I want to avoid any kind of medication for as long as possible. A good old paper bag seems to do the trick for me at the moment and about 20 fags!

nanny
27-01-09, 13:18
Hi

Thats the thing about panic attacks................. they come just when you think you might not get another.

It wouldn't hurt to try the bete blockers if your dr has already advised them, I have been on them for years and they have helped.
I always say anything is worth a try.

Good Luck