PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Beccy
27-01-09, 12:55
Hello, my name is Beccy and I am 28.
I live in Herefordshire with my husband and my two beautiful Huskies, Shian and Sasha and I work at a manufacturing company as a sales executive.
I have been suffering with anxiety for about 12 months now and I am sick of how it controls my life. Everyday there is new worry and the very random panic attacks are just so unfair and unexplainable. I have visited my my doctors surgery 35 times over the past 5 months and it was my GP that suggested I talk to a councillor.
I am a very happy person with amazing friends and family. I have a good job and I come from a very stable loving background so why this nightmare? I is so reassuring that everyone here is in the same boat and it is nice to know I am not a freak!! I am so so pleased I found you.

nanny
27-01-09, 13:15
:welcome: To NMP Beccy

I'm sure you will find lots of support here, and you are definitly not alone. :hugs:

spaced
27-01-09, 14:42
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

Beccy
27-01-09, 14:42
Thank you both, just hope this site doesn't get blocked because I'm viewing it at work!

Patty
27-01-09, 15:17
Hi Beccy, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers:

sunshine-lady
27-01-09, 18:52
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support. Remember you are never alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

weeble40
28-01-09, 20:23
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx