PDA

View Full Version : Help Scared

bronxboy8
27-01-09, 15:25
Hi Everyone I Am New Here I Have Been Suffering From Panic And Anxitey For Almost 18 Years Since I Was Like 17 Years Old Now Im 34 When I First Got Sick They Said It Was Depression And Put Me On Every Antidepressant Out There And Nothing Seemed To Work That Went On For 17 Years Until Now Then My Doctor Put Me On Benzo's And I Had A Hard Time Coming Off Them Now They Put Me Back Of Valium And Im Tapering Off That Now.but Talking To My Doctor Lately And She Thinks I Have Been Suffering With Panic And Anxitey All My Life That Was Making Me Depressed The Last 7 Mounths Now I Have Been In Hell With Panic And Anxitey I Feel Like Im Dying Everyday I Dont Leave The House And I Am Driving My Wife Crazy : ( I Had Alot Of Blood Work And Medical Test Done And Nothing It Seems Like I Cant Believe Nothing Is Wrong With Me But It Feels So Real Inside Right Now I Cant Eat To Well And Everytime I Eat Something It Feels Like It Dont Go Down Right My Stomach Is In Knots All The Time And It Drives Me Nuts Every Little Pain I Get I Think Something Is Wrong With Me And My Wife Says You Are Ok But I Just Dont Believe No One No More Because Its Been So Many Years Now Im Just Hopeless That It Will Never Go Away Did Anyone Here Go Though What I Have Been Going Though And If So Can You Share It Would Be Great Help To Me

Thank You

Mike

tanya 1
27-01-09, 15:44
hi mike,when i first started having anxiety and panic attacks i thought there must be something wrong with me because i just didnt feel well,and when i used to have panic attacks i used to think,oh my god im dying,im having a heart attack,im going crazy,im going to faint,it took me a long time to realise theres nothing wrong with me it was just a panic attack which are scary,i think the more you read up on panic attacks the more you will understand them.
hope this helps tanya 1 x
im sure you will find more advice and comfort from people on this site so welcome.

bronxboy8
27-01-09, 15:49
thanks tanya 1 its just makes you crazy after a while when you keep running to the er thinking you have cancer and they tell you there nothing wrong with you its crazy i guess what the brain can do to our body : ) thanks for the reply

panicagain
27-01-09, 16:19
:hugs: I'm So sorry your feeling this way but just know that your not alone. When i first started my anxiety i was 15 and i'm 37 now, i've always thought i had something, cancer, brain tumor, heart attack, etc, i think i've "thought" i've had every ailment out there except a few "male" things i can't get:blush: . I've had tests done, i've even been turned down by the dr's when i wanted to get tests done cuz they knew i didn't need it. I drive my husband nuts sometimes when i think the dr's are wrong with their diagnosis. I drive myself nuts with the same thing. I can't have a "normal" pain or twitch without thinking its something serious. So ya see, your not alone in this, i just wish i could give you some pointers to tell ya how to fix it but i'm still dealing with it so i don't know yet. Stay on here and read alot, it sometimes makes me feel better that others have some of the same symptoms:bighug1:

bronxboy8
27-01-09, 16:25
thanks for the reply all i try to do all day is try to ask myself why this is going on i say to myself it dont feel like its brain doing this so how could it be im srue it has to be a medical reason but i guess its just our minds : (

Trundle7
27-01-09, 23:04
Hi Mike
I am Tom from England and I am 21 years old. I used to suffer with health aniexty for 6 months and in this time I suffered nearly every sensation and feeling that is caused by aniexty.I just wanted to reassure you that you can get through this as I have done and im am willing to do all that I possibly can to help you and any others that would like it to overcome this aniexty.During the period that I suffered with health aniexty I thought that I would never become well again and I visited health aniexty forums to read that I wasent the only person suffering these sensations.If you would like to contact me on
youllneverwalkalone_87@yahoo.co.uk and I would do everything that I can to help you over come this aniexty and enjoying living your life again.

Thanks
Tom