PDA

View Full Version : Pain

pinkscrumpy
11-07-05, 21:56
Hi all

I am sorry for always posting with a problem, but like many others here my mind goes into overdrive when I have a pain arround the heart area.

The pain is under my left and sometimes my right breast. As i'm pretty big busted LOL I have to tuck my hand right under.

Am I right that your stomach is arround that part or bowel on the left.

Is the pain from anxiety, trapped wind or anything other than heart.

Please save my sanity the pain is uncomfortable

[V][V]

MANDIE XX

seh1980
11-07-05, 22:08
hi Mandie,

I have the same pain under my left breast. It used to scare me a lot till I realised that it's just caused by anxiety. Lots of us get it so please don't worry..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Quirky
11-07-05, 22:34
Mandie,
I don't often get that but I have had it. Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. Let me know how you're doing.

LJ :)

Barb
12-07-05, 09:22
Hi MANDIE

I once went to the doctors with that, He made me push my hand against the wall and said I was completely knotted up there and that was causing the pain, so dont worry I have had it loads of times over the years.

Hope that helps.

Barb xxx

Meg
12-07-05, 13:18
Mandie

Under the ribs and lungs come liver/ gallbladder on Left, stomach centre and pancreas on rightish.

DSon't expect this pain is from any of these though.Most likely from intercostal muscles between ribs which get tight and sore when we're worried about something.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pinkscrumpy
13-07-05, 07:55
Sara, LJ and Barb

Thankyou so much for your replies, it really put my mind at rest.

Meg

I'm so glad we have an expert on all these maters LOL
Why did I think the gallbladder was on the right. Although sometimes I think that if i have a pain in the leg that is where my heart must be LOL

Thank you all again

Love

MANDIE XX

Quirky
13-07-05, 08:04
Mandie,
Glad we could help.

You're not the only one thought gall bladder was on the right, my gp and other doctors have always said to me it's just to the right hand side too.
But whatever you have it's probably just muscles as meg said. Take care.

Take care LJ

lainey
13-07-05, 09:47
Hi Mandie

I've had this on many occassions, it's just Mr Anxiety doing his dirty deed. Try some deep breathing and drink some fizzy water or tonic water as suggested by Meg to me many months ago, always does the trick for me.
By the way the gall bladder and liver are on the right and pancreas on left, I only know this as I was a theatre scrub nurse for many years and assisted in many gall bladder ops.!!!!

Take care

Elaine x

Meg
13-07-05, 14:40
Left as we look at you so right as you're looking down !

lainey
14-07-05, 08:28
Lol Meg !!!

Take care

Elaine x