PDA

View Full Version : At snapping point with work issues

lesleya
27-01-09, 21:45
I had my grievance investigation meeting at work a week past friday, and my husband came with me to give me some moral support.
Im so pleased he did because at least ive got a witness to what i actually did say because the notes the HR manager took are so incomplete you would not believe...
She has totally misconstrewed some of my answers, and if i was daft enough to sign the statement as it stands i would be right in the preverbial 'tish'...if you pardon the expression!!
My hubby read it when he came in from work tonight and even he said that they changed my answers around in such a way that he said he thinks they are trying to stitch me up.
But why?:weep: :weep: :weep:
Im really upset over this letter......yes i know i can have these notes amended but im thinking is he right?...are they trying to stitch me up?
I only went ahead with this grievance because my ops manager intimated that if i continued to be off sick with stress/anxiety over this matter and i wasnt seen to be proactive...not do anything constructive to put the matter right, then i could go down the disciplinary path myself??
I think im being used as a scapegoat to get rid of this other woman...so why do i get the feeling im being tricked?....or am i being oversensitive??
All of this is really waring me down now and im finding it really hard to cope with..and i feel like im at snapping point:weep::weep::weep:

sunshine-lady
28-01-09, 20:58
Hi Lesley,

I read your previous post about the hassle that you are having at work with your co worker and I think it is disgraceful the wy the grievence metting went, one good thing, you had you hubby there with you.

Dig your heals in hun and don't let them win, you are stronger than what you think and at the end of the day you haven't done anything wrong.

Is there any way that you can get the text messages traced?

Tkae care and don't give up :hugs:

lesleya
28-01-09, 21:32
Hi Di

Thanks for replying.
I actually kept all her texts...thank goodness. My manager asked to see them when all this first started so at least ive got some proof. Luckily my nokia mobile connects to my laptop so i was able to print them off.
It just all feels so tacky...if you know what i mean and i wish id never started it, but i had too because i had no choice. I wish i could find another job now because i dont know if i can face it. Stupid isnt it i was perfectly happy until last summer when this woman started, i enjoyed my job (as much as anyone can) and i liked the people i worked with, they are a nice bunch of people.
I emailed HR today and told them that i am retuning the statement they sent me with quite a few amendments so that they can re-write it, so i will wait and see what the amended copy looks like before i sign anything. And im keeping a copy of this one too so they cant go back on anything or deny anything.
Just wish it was all over with so that i can decide what i need to do about my job...this prob sounds daft but i feel like im in the middle of nowhere right now!!