PDA

View Full Version : hi i am new

chrissi38
27-01-09, 23:11
Hi I have been on this site for several weeks now and have just decided to become a member so i could use the chatroom.This site has been an absolute godsend in realising that I am not going mad.My problems started at the end of oct 08 in bed trying to get a couple of hours before my nightshift my arm started feeling numb/tingling usually put it down to lying in a funny position and just change position in bed.For whatever reason i sat up and thought this doesn"feel right soon my heart seemed to be beating oddly my shoulder neck face also started feeling numb/tingly but the worst feeling was this complete feeling of dread that something terrible was going to happen to me mainly a heart attack.I am usually the kind of person who doesn"t make a fuss or draw attention to myself but this feeling of fear was so strong i had to get a neighbour I barely know to take me to hospital once there after a few minutes I was so panicked I insisted my friend who came with me went back to the reception desk because I wasn"t physically able to and insist I was seen to immediatley .I was given an ECG which came back as normal and made to see the on duty hospital GP .By now I felt almost back to normal the doctor said he wasn"t happy with my symptoms and wanted to admit me , after being in hospital overnight and having more blood tests I was reassured that i had not had a heart attack but my white cells were low so it was probably an infection. I came home and for the next two months just waited for the next attack thinking i was crazy.

spaced
28-01-09, 00:43
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

weeble40
28-01-09, 20:19
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
28-01-09, 22:31
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

Patty
29-01-09, 00:01
Hi Chrissi, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :flowers: