PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bournemouth UK

gallifrey
28-01-09, 12:40
Hello! I'm off work at the moment. Signed off work by GP for my anxiety. Reason I've been off work is because I have been taken under investigation because of poor perfformance at work (due to my anxiety, panic attacks and also chronic procrastination issues due to low self esteem / low confidence).

I have also had a line manager who is a bully and has been harrassing me. I thought I was paranoid with this issue, but I now know of 4 other of my work colleagues who have made similar complaints about her (so it wasn't all in my mind, like I thought!).

Thought I'd join here to get some support and also to support others as I'm a very good listener.

I look forward to reading some other posts to get some idea / jist of what this forum is like in the next few days.

Look forward to hearing from some of you. Gallifrey :flowers:

spaced
28-01-09, 13:26
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP:)

bluesparkle
28-01-09, 17:11
hello there
and welcome to nmp :welcome:
you will get loads of advice and support here,
i am down your neck of the woods (well nearly). . .
have a really good look around this site, you will make some great friends too
rach

weeble40
28-01-09, 20:15
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sunshine-lady
28-01-09, 22:39
Hi and:welcome: to NMP, pleased you found us. I'm sure you will like it here as there is so much advice, information and support.Please never feel alone.

chat is fun too and a great place to make new friends:biggrin:

eternally optimistic
28-01-09, 22:42
Hello and welcome.

You've probably worked it out already, but this is a great site.

No doubt in time you will find someone who has experienced something similar to you.

Im sure you dont want to me signed off work, but use the time effectively to try and recharge and gain some confidence..

(work can be a real bum at times ... LOL)

Keep smiling.

Patty
29-01-09, 00:18
Hi Gallifrey, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time at the moment.

Best wishes :)